Suspension Strap Push Up to Grasshopper
- Suspension Trainer
- Chest · Abdominals
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be a long length.
2) Go on all fours and place your feet through the handles.
3) Get in the plank position - from here, walk your hands forward and lift your hips up. Aim to have a straight line between your head, neck, legs and back.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Now, tuck your knees in to the outside of your right elbow and squeeze the core. Extend your legs back to the plank.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.