Suspension Strap Curtsy Lunge (w/ Knee Drive Hop)
- Suspension Trainer
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start with a high anchor point and attach the suspension strap - it should be mid length.
2) Extend your arms and lean back slightly - you're aiming for the strap to support you in this position.
3) Take a step back with your right leg across your body at a 45 degree angle - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your left knee is at a 90 degree angle and your right is parallel to the ground. The left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground.
1) Press into your left foot and jump upwards. Swing your right knee up so both feet are off the floor.
2) Land on the balls of your left foot and swing the right knee back. You should be in the starting position.
Note: It's important to keep the core tight at all times. As you swing the knee forward, it should cause the core to 'crunch'.