- Body weight
- Lower Back · Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Hip Adductors
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Feet wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Point the feet outwards slightly.
1) Slowly lean to the right and bend that knee - you should feel the stretch in your inner thigh.
2) As you lower yourself, aim to keep a straight line between your extended leg, trunk and shoulders. Raise your left arm to the side and look up.
3) Pause for a second and drive back to the starting position - push from the right foot.
4) Repeat on the other side.