Resistance Band Seated Half Bow
- Resistance Bands
1) Sit tall with your legs extended out in front of you. Point your toes towards the ceiling and keep your heels down.
2) Hook the resistance band around the sole of your foot and grab the other end.
3) Lift your arms away from your body and bend your elbows at right angles. You're aiming for a straight line between your hands, elbows, shoulders and chest. Keep the upper arms in place throughout the exercise.
1) Keep the arms in place as you rotate the shoulders and pull the band up.
2) Pause at the top. Now, slowly reverse the movement to the starting position.