View this exercise on Fitain
Cable Face Pull to W Fly
- Cable Machine
1) Start with a mid anchor point on both sides of the cable machine - load the appropriate weight on either side with the handles on the end.
2) Face the anchor and take a few steps back - your arms should be fully extended in front of you. Hold the handles with an overhand grip (face the palms down) and point the elbows out.
1) Keep your elbows up and pull the cables towards you.
2) When theirs a straight line between your elbows, triceps and back, rotate your arms up towards the ceiling.
3) Pause at the top. Now, slowly reverse the movements back to the starting position.