Dumbbell Floor Press (Alternating)
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the weights and place them above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows. Keep your hands shoulder width apart with palms facing down.
1) Slowly lower one weight towards your chest until the elbow is about an inch of the ground - you should feel a stretch.
2) Pause for a second and push up to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.