View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Push Press
1) Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and have a slight bend in the knees.
2) Rest the dumbbells on your shoulders - elbows bent and facing forward (racked position).
1) Hinge at the hips and have a slight bend at the knees.
2) Descend into a squat position but only go half way. Keeping your back flat and head neutral, push through the heels to standing and perform an overhead press. During this movement, make sure your elbows are facing forward and the movement is explosive. It should be done in one action.
3) Complete each movement in reverse until you come to the starting position.