Dumbbell Elevated Plank Row
- Dumbbell · Deck Step · Bench
- Upper Back
1) Place a bench in front of you and turn it horizontally.
2) Rest your left forearm on the bench. Extend your legs out behind you so you're in an elevated plank position. The balls of your feet should be in contact with the floor at all times.
3) Grab the dumbbell with your right hand.
1) Slowly pull the weight towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Keep the elbow tucked into the side.
2) Pause for a second and extend your arm back to the starting position.