BOSU Dome Push Up
- BOSU Ball
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up.
2) Get on all fours with your hands on the dome.
3) Extend the legs behind you - let the balls of your feet make contact with the floor. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position.
Note: Lean slightly forward so the core and shoulders are engaged.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.