View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Incline Front Raise (Alternating)
- Dumbbell · Deck Step · Bench
1) Set the bench/step to be in an incline position.
2) Sit back on the bench with the back fully supported - plant the feet on the floor.
3) Grab the weights with an overhand grip - arms shoulder width apart.
1) Keep the arm straight and lift one weight towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arm around a 45 degree angle - directly aligned with your chest.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.