Dumbbell Incline Around the World
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Set the bench/step to be in an incline position.
2) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
3) Grab the weights with palms facing up (underhand grip). Bend your elbows and lift them to be above your core.
1) Keep the bend in the elbow as you push the weights away from your sides in an arc-like motion. Once you're at shoulder level, extend your arms upwards to perform a shoulder press. The endpoint should be a straight line between your extended arms and back.
2) Pause at the top. Now, slowly reverse the movement back down to the starting position.