Bent Over Shoulder Raise (I/Y/T)
- Body weight
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
3) Hang your arms towards the floor - directly under your shoulders.
1) With a slight bend in your elbows and arms fairly straight, slowly lift your arms forward (like a 'I').
2) Stop when your arms are somewhat parallel to the ground.
3) Pause for a second and lower them back to the starting position.
4) Lift the arms forward and out (like a 'Y'). Pause at the top and bring them back to the starting position.
5) Lift your arms outwards (like a 'T'). Pause at the top and bring them back to the starting position.
Note: for steps 4 & 5, twist the forearms in the direction you're lifting your arms in.