View this exercise on Fitain
- Full Body
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the dumbbell with both hands - hold it above your chest. Extend your arms towards the ceiling - have a slight bend in the elbows. Keep the dumbbell in place and engage the core throughout the entire exercise.
3) Lift your legs up (so they're vertical) and bend your knees so the back of the calves are parallel to the floor (the knees should be bent at right angles).
1) Keep the dumbbell and right leg in place. Slowly lower and extend the left leg so its hovering off the ground (about a foot or 2).
2) Pause for a second and return to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.