View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Hammer Curl (Outward)
1) Stand tall with the chest up, back flat, core tight and head neutral.
2) Grab the dumbbells with a firm grip. Face the palms inwards (hammer/neutral grip) throughout the entire exercise. Keep the elbows tucked into your sides.
3) Rotate your arms outwards away from your body. You're aiming for a slight angle - make sure you can still perform a curl with full range of motion.
1) Slowly lift the dumbbells towards your shoulders.
2) Pause at the top. Now, gently lower to the starting position.