View this exercise on Fitain
Step Plank Jack
- Deck Step
1) Put the bench horizontally on the floor and place your hands on it.
2) Get in the plank position - hands directly under your chest and extend your legs back behind you. You're aiming for a straight line between your neck, back and legs - keep the core tight and tuck the hips in.
1) Keeping the plank position, jump your feet outwards.
2) Now, jump your feet back to the starting position.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.
Note: keep a slight bend in your knees and elbows.