Barbell Seated Front Raise
- Barbell · Bench · Plyometric Jump Box · Deck Step · Smith Machine
1) Set the bench/step to be in an incline position.
2) Sit upright on the bench and plant the feet on the floor - chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral. If you can adjust the bench seat, lift the back to be at a 90 degree angle. Sit with your back fully supported.
3) Grab the bar with an overhand grip - hands shoulder width apart.
1) Keep the arms straight and lift the weight towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arms parallel to the floor - directly aligned with your chest.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.