Marching Wall Sit
- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Abdominals · Pelvic Floor
1) Stand a foot or 2 in front of a wall with your back facing it.
2) Lean into the wall so your back is flat.
3) Lower yourself down until your knees are at right angles.
Note: Adjust your position by moving your legs forward/back or sliding up/down on the wall.
1) Shift your weight to one side and slowly lift the other leg - bend the knee on the uprise.
2) Pause for a second and slowly bring your leg back down.
3) Repeat on the other side.