Dumbbell Step Up (Knee Drive)
- Dumbbell · Deck Step · Bench · Plyometric Jump Box
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Place the bench/step length-wise on the floor.
2) Hold the weights by your side.
3) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Shift the weight to your right foot and step your left foot on the step.
2) Press into your left heel and drive up. In one movement, swing your right knee up so you have a right angle in the knee and hip.
3) Pause for a second at the top. Swing your right leg back behind you to the floor. Let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend your left knee to lower yourself down.
4) Once your right foot makes contact with the floor, shift your weight to that leg and step your left foot off the platform to the starting position.
5) Repeat on the other side.