View this exercise on Fitain
Kettlebell Gorilla Row
- Upper Back
1) Start with both kettlebells on the floor. Have a wide stance so they're in the middle. Keep the chest up, core tight and back flat.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and bend your knees. Grab the kettlebells by the handles.
1) Press into your heels and lift one kettlebell close to your body. Keep the elbow tucked in.
2) Squeeze the shoulder blades together and pause for a second.
3) Bring your arm back to the starting position.
4) Repeat on the other side.