BOSU Push Up (Crossover Knee Drive)
- BOSU Ball
- Chest · Abdominals
1) Place the BOSU dome side down on the floor.
2) Put both hands on the BOSU and extend your legs behind you - the balls of your feet should have contact with the floor. You should be in a plank position. Keep your hands directly under your chest and have a slight bend in your elbows.
Note: it's important to keep the body straight at all times. Keep the core tight and back flat throughout the movement.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and drive your left knee to your right elbow. When contact is made, crunch and squeeze your core.
4) Now, slowly bring your leg back to the starting position.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.