View this exercise on Fitain
Push Up (Shoulder Tap)
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Shift the weight to your left side and lift the right hand up. Touch your opposite shoulder and put your arm back down.
4) Follow the pattern and repeat on the other side.