BOSU Dome Dumbbell Lunge w/ Bicep Curl
- BOSU Ball · Dumbbell
- Biceps · Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up about a foot or 2 in front.
2) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
3) Take a step forward on the BOSU with your right leg - let the heel touch the dome first. You should be in a split stance position.
4) Hold the weights in both hands by your waist - face the palms forward. Keep your elbows tucked in close to your ribs.
1) Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) As you lower yourself, perform a bicep curl by bending your elbows and slowly lifting the weights towards your shoulders.
3) Squeeze your biceps at the top of the movement.
4) Pause for a second and lower the weights back to the starting position. You should be in a low lunge.
5) Reverse the movement and return to the starting position.