Push Up to Toe Tap
- Body weight
- Chest · Abdominals
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away) back to the starting position.
3) Shift the weight to your left side and reach your right hand to your left foot. As you do this, hinge at the hips, keep the legs straight and lift the tailbone towards the ceiling. Pause and crunch here - you should look like a 'V' at the endpoint.
4) Now, return to the plank position.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.