View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Side Lunge & Press (Step Out)
- Hip Adductors · Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Rest the weights on your shoulders - face the elbows down and forward.
1) Bend your right knee and step out with the left - you should feel the stretch in your inner thigh.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom.
3) Push up from your right heel and return to the starting position.
4) Shoulder press by slowly extending your arms and push upwards. Keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
5) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position - touch your shoulders.