Cable Incline Side Raise
- Cable Machine · Bench · Deck Step
1) Start with a low anchor point on both sides of the cable machine - load the appropriate weight with the handle attached to the end.
2) Place a bench in the middle and lift the back up so its in an incline position (45 degree angle).
3) Lie on your front and grab the opposite handles (left hand grabs the right handle and the right hand grabs the left). Your arms should be crossing over each other.
1) Pull each handle out in opposite directions.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Now, slowly lower to the starting position.