Slam Ball Football Tap
- Slam Ball · Wall Ball · Medicine Ball
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Calves
1) Place the ball in front of you (about a foot or 2).
2) Start with the top of your right toes on the ball.
1) Shift the weight to your left leg and press into the middle of your left foot, mini jump up and switch your left foot for your right. Your left toes now should be touching the ball. Immediately do the same with the right foot - follow this pattern.
2) As you're doing this, circle the ball in a clockwise motion - treat the ball as it's the epicentre.
3) Repeat until the end of the timer.
Note: Swing your arms for momentum.