View this exercise on Fitain
Battle Ropes Wave (V Sit)
- Battle Ropes
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
3) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
4) Place your hands in the crease between your thigh and knee.
5) Extend your arms fully and lean back. Tighten your core, release your arms and lift your feet up - hold this position.
6) Lift the rope up and get ready to start.
1) Whip the first rope with one arm to create a wave-like motion. Whip the second rope straight after - follow this pattern.