Stability Ball Dead Bug
- Stability Ball
- Full Body
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor. Hold the Stability Ball towards the ceiling.
2) Hold the ball in place - lift your legs up (so they're vertical) and bend your knees so the back of the calves are parallel to the floor (the knees should be bent at right angles).
1) Slowly lower and extend the left leg and right arm so they're hovering of the ground. The leg and arm should be reaching in opposite directions.
2) Pause for a second and return to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.