View this exercise on Fitain
Barbell Banded Bent Over Row (Low Anchored)
- Barbell · Resistance Bands
- Upper Back
1) Start by attaching one end of the band to a low anchor point and the other to the bar.
2) Still facing the anchor, take a few steps back (about 2/3 metres). You're aiming for some tension in the band.
3) Stand with feet shoulder width apart, chest up and core tight.
4) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
5) Grab the bar with an overhand grip. Let it hang towards the floor - directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly pull towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.