Landmine Deadlift Rotational Press
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is to your left.
2) Start in a squat position, with both hands directly under your shoulders. Grab the bar with a left over and right under hand grip.
1) Push into your heels and lift the bar off the ground.
2) When the weight passes your knees, pivot both feet towards the anchor so your feet are in a split stance position. The right heel should be raised with toes still in contact with the floor.
3) Release your left hand and push the weight away from you with your right arm. Pause at the top.
4) Lower the weight back down - grab the weight with your left hand for support. Pivot your feet back to the starting position.