Dumbbell Plank Pull Through
1) Get in a plank position - start on all fours and extend your back legs out. The balls of your feet should have contact with the floor, place your arms directly under your shoulders. Keep the core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Place the dumbbell to your right side.
1) Shift the weight to your right side and grab the dumbbell with your left hand.
2) Pull the weight to the left side - use your core to try minimise the movements. Release the dumbbell and place your hand back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.