BOSU Dome Explosive Split Squat
- BOSU Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Start by placing the BOSU dome side up and face away from it.
2) Take a step or 2 forward. Shift your weight to your right leg and extend your left leg behind you.
3) Place your left foot on the BOSU - toes should have contact and raise the heel.
1) Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is pointing to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Push into the right heel and jump up. Land on the balls of your feet.
Note: If the right knee tracks over the toe, adjust your position.