Battle Ropes Mason Twist
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
3) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
4) Place your hands in the crease between your thigh and knee.
5) Extend your arms fully and lean back. Tighten your core, release your arms - hold this position.
6) Grab the rope and place it beside you to your right - engage the core.
1) Twist the core and lift the rope up and over your trunk.
2) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.