Kettlebell Plank Pull Through
1) Get in a plank position - start on all fours and extend your back legs out. The balls of your feet should have contact with the floor, place your hands directly under your shoulders. Keep the core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Place the kettlebell to your left side.
1) Shift the weight to your left side and grab the dumbbell with your right hand.
2) Pull the weight to the right side - use your core to try minimise the movements. Release the kettlebell and place your hand back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.