View this exercise on Fitain
Stability Ball Dumbbell Pull Over
- Stability Ball · Dumbbell
1) Lie down on the stability ball and plant your feet on the floor - keep the hips up. Make sure your upper back has full contact with the ball and be fully stable before continuing.
2) Grab the weight with both hands cupping the end of the dumbbell. Extend your arms behind your head - have a slight bend in the elbows.
1) In an arc-like motion, lift the dumbbell up and over towards your knees - keep the arms straight. The endpoint should be your arms pointing towards a 45 degree angle.
2) Pause and squeeze the chest. Now, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position.