Kettlebell Swing (One Hand)
- Full Body
1) Place the kettlebell on the floor.
2) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight - the kettlebell should be in front of you and in between your legs.
3) Grab the handle with one hand. Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and keep the back flat. It's like preparing for a deadlift.
4) Lift the kettlebell to near shin level.
Note: Your chest should be facing up.
1) Drive from the hips and swing the kettlebell through your legs up to shoulder height. The endpoint should be you standing with the kettlebell in front of you.
2) Follow the movement pattern and return to the starting position.
Note: This is an all in one movement which requires momentum. That comes from driving the hips forward on the upswing.