Push Up (Arm Leg Raise)
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away).
3) Use this momentum to lift your right arm and left leg towards the ceiling. Return them back so you're in the plank position.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.