Battle Ropes Wave (Surrender Squat)
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
3) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
4) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
1) Whip the first rope with one arm to create a wave-like motion. Whip the second rope straight after - follow this pattern.
2) Whilst keeping the chest up and back flat, kneel with the right leg so you're in a half kneeling position.
3) Now, bring your knee down so you are fully kneeling.
4) Lift the left foot up and bring it in front of you.
5) Drive from the left heel and bring your right leg up to the starting position.