Resistance Band Seated Bicep Curl (One Arm)
- Resistance Bands · Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
1) Sit tall on the bench with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Create a low anchor point by stepping your left foot on the band - shorten it for added resistance.
3) Lean slightly forward - keep a straight back. Grab the band with your right hand and rest the elbow on your thigh.
1) Slowly pull the band towards your shoulder.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze your bicep. Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.