View this exercise on Fitain
Stability Ball Chest Fly
- Stability Ball · Dumbbell
1) Lie down on the ball and plant your feet. Make sure you're fully stable before continuing.
2) Grab the weights and place them above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows. Keep your hands shoulder width apart with palms facing inwards.
Note: You've got an element of balance here, so naturally you may not be able to load as much weight vs on a flat surface.
1) Slowly lower the weight in an arc-like motion until you feel a stretch across your chest.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.