Squat Touch Down (Side to Side)
- Body weight
- Calves · Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1 ) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Touch the ground with your left hand.
3) Keep low and shift the weight to your left foot. Pause for a second and push off from the middle of it.
4) Use that momentum to side shuffle to the right.
5) Squat and touch the ground with your right hand.
6) Keep low and shift the weight to your right foot. Push off from it and shuffle back to the starting position.