View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Decline Fly (One Arm)
- Dumbbell · Bench
1) Set the bench/step to be in a decline position.
2) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
3) Grab the weight and place it above your chest. You're in a decline position so the weight should be near your lower chest. Extend your arm upwards with a slight bend in your elbow. Keep your hand, shoulder and arm aligned with the palm facing inwards.
1) Slowly lower the weight in an arc-like motion away from the body. Have a bend in the elbow as you lower it down.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom - you'll feel a stretch across your chest. Now, bring your arm back to the starting position.