Kettlebell Bottoms Up Press
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight - feet shoulder width apart.
2) Grab the kettlebell with the handle at the bottom and the weight at the top.
3) Start with your elbow bent and tucked in. It should be hovering just around your shoulder.
Note: the idea is to balance the weight on the press up and the lowering.
1) Slowly extend your arm and push upwards. Keep a slight bend in the elbow as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.