View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Medicine Push Up
- BOSU Ball · Medicine Ball
1) Place a BOSU flat side up on the floor and a medicine ball in front.
2) Put both feet on the BOSU and your hands on the ball - you should be in a plank position. Keep your hands directly under your chest and have a slight bend in your elbows. Once you're balanced and comfortable, continue to perform the exercise.
Note: it's important to keep the body straight at all times. Keep the core tight and back flat throughout the movement.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.