Dumbbell Stability Ball Incline Press (Hammer Grip)
- Dumbbell · Stability Ball
1) Lie down on the stability ball and plant your feet on the floor. Roll forward and lower your hips to the ground. Make sure your upper back has full contact with the ball and be fully stable before continuing.
2) Start with the dumbbells in front of your chest - you're in an incline position so it will be above your upper chest/collar bone. Your arms should be shoulder width apart. Face your palms inwards (hammer/neutral grip).
1) Slowly push the weights towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arms extended upwards with a slight bend in the elbows.
2) Squeeze your chest at the top. Now, gently lower to the starting position.