Mini Band Bent Overhead Press
- Mini Resistance Band
1) Stand tall with your chest up and core tight.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, keep the back flat and have a slight bend in the knees.
3) Loop the mini band around your wrists. Keep it in place by opening your arms out slightly to get some form of tension.
4) Bend your elbows - the band should be under your chest.
1) Slowly extend your arms upwards - you're aiming for a straight line between your arms and back.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position. Squeeze the shoulder blades together at the bottom.