Dumbbell Incline Press (One Arm)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Set the bench/step to be in an incline position.
2) Sit back on the bench with the back fully supported - plant the feet on the floor.
3) Start with the dumbbell in front of your chest. You're in an incline position so the weight should be around the top chest/collar bone area. Face the palm down (overhand grip).
1) Drive with the feet and push the weight up to the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arm extended up with a slight bend in the elbow.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze the chest. Now, gently lower to the starting position - touch your chest.