View this exercise on Fitain
Cone Touch Push Up
- Training Cones
1) Place the cone in front of you (about a foot or 2 away from the crown of your head).
2) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your arms directly under your shoulders.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) until you're back in the plank.
3) Shift the weight to your left side and touch the cone with your right hand.
4) Return your hand back to the floor.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.