Barbell Bench Press 21s
- Barbell · Bench · Smith Machine
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the weight and place both hands shoulder-width apart. Extend your arms over your chest - keep a slight bend in your elbows.
1) From the start point (extended arms) slowly lower the weight towards your chest but only go halfway for 7 reps. Drive from the feet on the push upwards.
2) Slowly lower the weight from half way and touch your chest for 7 reps.
3) Slowly lower the weight and go from the start point and touch your chest for the last 7 reps.