Sandbag Reverse Lunge (w/ Twist)
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the bag by the top handles and place it in front of you.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Twist your body towards the front leg. The end of the sandbag should face forward - keep the chest up and core tight.
3) Pause for a second and press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position. As you do this, reverse the twist in your body so the bag ends up in front of you.